Digital Account Manager
Seeking a digital client and project manager with a resourceful and entrepreneurial spirit.
The perfect candidate is someone who is passionate about digital marketing (Google, Bing and Facebook ads specifically), client happiness and success, an organized project manager and looking to gain a better work/life balance at the same time.
This position would own and lead client accounts while partnering with our experienced team of SEO, PPC and Content Marketing consultants to manage existing accounts and support new business efforts.
We want to partner with someone who's curious, resourceful, loves to push themselves and can use their experience to successfully launch, manage and optimize client accounts.
- 5+ years previous DIGITAL advertising agency experience with focus on Google, Bing and Facebook ads
- Experience leading DIGITAL strategic marketing discussions with clients
- Experience managing and growing DIGITAL accounts
- Up to date with current paid search and SEO best practices
- Experience reporting on Google Ads Accounts (Search and Display)
- Google Ads Certified or willingness to be - quickly
- Ability to read and report on performance data from Google Analytics and come up with helpful insights weekly and monthly
- Amazing interacting with clients on the phone and in person, making schedules and holding clients to them, follow-ups and ensuring continual client happiness
- Exceptional business communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with SEO projects - is able to speak to past projects and how successful they were
- Knowledge of Wordpress/CMS systems & Content marketing and Hubspot a plus
- Passion for digital advertising
- Experience working remotely a plus
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Hours: 30-40 hours per week M-F, CST/EST working hours only, 100% remote.
Pay: $45.00 per hour