Neon Ambition is looking for an experienced SEO leader to join our team.
You will manage and mentor junior and mid-level SEOs to plan and develop strategic optimization plans for our clients to help their website's succeed in increasing lead gen from organic traffic. You will also work with clients to improve their websites. Experience leading a team in an agency environment is a must. Experience in law firm SEO is highly desired.
- Direct the entire SEO department by strategizing and spearheading SEO efforts for an array of clients
- Serve as a hub of knowledge and leadership to our Junior and mid-level SEO Specialists
- Peer-mentor SEO Strategists on the team to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Define, spearhead and delegate actionable tasks to the SEO team while performing in-the-trenches tasks for larger clients
- Provide each client personalized strategies to cater to each unique business market and competition level
- Collaborate with both internal and external departments such as the content, design, and development teams to prioritize and execute SEO tasks
- Uphold current best practices, implement new department processes and evaluate room for company growth
- Manage SEO budgets to ensure tasks are completed on budget and on-time
- Collaborate with our SEO Strategists to communicate tasks effectively and implement tasks in a timely and professional manner
- Identify new opportunities to increase client visibility and search engine ranking
- Monitor organic search performance of Neon Ambition, our clients, and top competitor sites
- Remain up-to-date on current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Analyze search engine competition, establish benchmarks for success and measure the effectiveness of efforts based on those goals
- Review reports on SEO metrics and efforts across client properties in a succinct and professional manner
- 7+ years of experience strategizing and executing SEO campaigns
- 3+ years of managing a team of digital marketers or SEOs in an Agency setting
- History of working successfully with small to midsize companies on their SEO and digital strategies.
- Deep knowledge of SEO including but not limited to local, on-page, off-page, and technical SEO.
- A knack for identifying the source of problems and proposing realistic solutions with a data-proven strategy.
- Ability to manage multiple client projects at a time and lead others while staying focused, organized, and driven.
- Posses subject matter expert knowledge of new SEO advances and Google algorithm updates.
Advanced understanding of search engine optimization tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Business Profile, SEMRush and Google Tag Manager.
- Skilled in using Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides for analysis or presentations.
- Demonstrated portfolio of experience leading SEO projects from beginning to end.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to identify patterns and trends within large datasets to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment where everyone works together in the trenches to push for success.
- Strong presentation skills and an aptitude for verbalizing complex strategy in a clear, meaningful, and actionable way to a variety of stakeholders in person or in video chats.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Exceptional organization, time management, and task prioritization skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commensurate with experience